- 1.Full name
- 2.Contact information including postal and email address and telephone number
- 3.Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- 4.Other information relevant to improving our service
We will never share your contact or identifiable demographic information with any third parties. Internally, we require this information to comply with all relevant laws, understand your needs, and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Internal record keeping and due diligence.
- • We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- • Under our sole description, we may contact you over the post, email,
or phone to proactively address any issues with your donations through our website. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.